Driving a motorbike is all about the adrenalin-rush and ADVENTURE on the go! The moment you hit the road, the liberation you enjoy – taking charge of your destiny, direction and destination – Is Priceless!
You feel all high, driving down highways, racing through the woods, passing through small towns and villages, drenching in the rain, soaking in the sun and finally camping under the stars safely in a motorcycle tent.
Along your journey, you may run into different motorbike dramas. Well, that’s part of the adventure which adds to your experience. But, one thing that can perhaps make or break your tour is a camping tent. As a professional motorcycle rider, you would have realized by now that normal backpacking tents don’t work and you need a specialist motorcycle camping tent.
Here, we come up with a shortlist of motorcycle camping tents to help you find the one that best suits you – a tent that’s convenient to set up, comfortable and spacious to sleep in and one that keeps you warm and dry in any weather.
When you look for a new tent in the market, you will see that there are too many options to baffle you. That is exactly why we have compiled a shortlist of the best camping tents available on the market. We hope this helps you buy a motorcycle camping tent that fits your budget, preferences, and needs.
1. Coleman Blackout 3 Dome Tent
- Blackout bedroom technology, Suitable for 3 person | poles: Fibreglass | structure: Dome
- UV Guard providing high SPF 50 protection from the sun’s rays, provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Water column: 4500 mm | weight: 5.1 kg | pack size: 58 x 16 cm
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/fire retardant | Seams: Taped seams
- Inner fabric: Breathable polyester, polyester PU coated, no-see-um mesh | groundsheet: Pe removable (living). Pe, welded, fully integrated (bedroom)
2. YFXOHAR Portable Tent
- Easy to Carry, Quick to Set Up and Fold Down. Automatic Tent Body Sets Up Instantly By A Single Person.
- Protects From Wind, Sunlight, Rain, Insects. Breathable Polyester Fabric.
- Lightweight enough for family hiking and traveling.
- Wearable and waterproof floor
3. Coleman Polyester Darwin 2 Camping Tent
- Material: Polyester
- In-box Contents: 1 Piece tent
- Capacity: 2 persons/ poles: fibreglass
- Outside with a PU coating, flame retardant, UV resistant and taped seams
- Pack size: 46 x 15.5 x 15.5cm/ weight: 2.8 kg/ water column: 3000mm
- Inner tent with d-shaped door, zip with double Runner, PE groundsheet and a ring & pin setup system
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/ inner fabric: breathable Polyester, no-see-um mesh/ groundsheet: PE welded, fully integrated
4. AmazonBasics Tent
- Durable and water-resistant with coated-polyester fabric and welded 1000D-polyethylene tub-style floor with inverted seams
- Removable rainfly; back window and cool-air port for fresh airflow; interior mesh storage pocket
- The dome-style, free-standing tent accommodates up to 4 people; works well for 3-season camping
- Shock-corded poles and snag-free continuous pole sleeves for smooth setup; storage bag for tent, poles, and stakes Measures 9 by 7 feet (LxW) with 48-inch center height for room to move around
- Welded 1000D-polyethylene bathtub-style floor offers ultimate protection against leaks
- Tent’s rainfly and walls feature coated-polyester fabric for strength
- 1 year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except for national holidays)
5. FORCLAZ Freestanding 2-Person Tent
- Our trekker designers designed this freestanding 3-season dome tent for 2 people seeking a simple, user-friendly product. 1 entrance & 1 front porch.
- With its classic dome structure, it offers a simple and practical living space. The additional front tent pole creates a porch that can accommodate 2 bags of about 50 L. 2 pockets.